Arturia The 10 Year Suite Virtual Instruments

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Oct 17 03:38:56 CEST 2009

On Fri, Oct 16, 2009 at 8:29 PM, Matt Picone

> Arturia sent me an Origin to see if I wanted to design presets for it.
> I didn't think it sounded good and it was terrible to use.
>
> I just sent it back with an honest note.
>
> -m@

yeah, their a company I dont expect to be around long term.  their
'emulators' dont sound anything like the real thing (not even close
really) and when called on it, their response is 'none of the kids who
buy our stuff know what a reall CS80 sounds like, so why bother?'.  I
dont like that attitude.

Tony