Paranormal Activity

Tom Adam EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Oct 16 10:01:27 CEST 2009

It's like watching the blair witch project.... as if it was a
documentary/true story.

We just felt like going to see a movie. When we got there, we didn't
find anything that we wanted to see. So I talked to this guy who works
there and he told us to go see PA. We didn't knew anything about this
movie. My wife wanted to leave after 10min. or so, but she managed to
watch the whole movie. She didn't sleep too well last night;-)

For me, it was a cool movie although I don't believe in this paranormal
stuff. I was looking more to how they created the atmosphere, how the
sound was used, ect... But my wife is all into chakra's and ghosts and
stuff like that.

Cheers,
ToAd

--