Keys are so uncool

Andrew Robinson EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Oct 13 12:46:20 CEST 2009

2009/10/13 The Dong <dong at f2s.com>:
> On a more serious note, do you have a proof reader for your site?
> I hate reading through da' bad grammar, it look unpro random as mistake
> dogsh1t on what was that? ma' driveway ;)
>
> I'm free atm :)
>
> Yes. It is petty to throw up bad grammar and minor errors, but most
> people are petty.

A complete revamp of the website is underway, and should have been
finished ages ago, the current site was just supposed to be a
temporary stop-gap, and we don't have all the editing access to it
we'd like. Everything *should* be fixed in the new version when it
goes up, but if you stil have time at that point, we'd certainly
welcome an extra pair of eyes.

- Andy_R