Keys are so uncool

Andrew Robinson EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Oct 13 10:58:35 CEST 2009

2009/10/13 The Dong <dong at f2s.com>:
> Tony Hardie-Bick wrote:
>> Interesting point about the name, Dong.
>> OTOH, the image of pirates really conjours up harmless friendly stereotypes,
>
> I believe I am right. (That makes a change)

The name been debated over and over by pirate parties worldwide. While
lots of people have objections to the name being a bit 'silly', it has
strong 'brand recognition', most people knew what we were as soon as
we formed the party, and nobody has been able to come up with an
alternative that didn't sound clumsy.

It's better than being the Copyright Reform Anti Patent Anti State
Surveillance party, if only because of the acronym.

- Andy_R