Keys are so uncool

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Oct 13 10:47:28 CEST 2009

Tony Hardie-Bick wrote:
> Interesting point about the name, Dong.
> OTOH, the image of pirates really conjours up harmless friendly stereotypes,

I believe I am right. (That makes a change)

This is what the members of the Pirate Party see:

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u88/Ayomi_/EvilPirateGirl.jpg

Hmmm ;)

Here's what the public sees:

http://www.ebsqart.com/Art/2533/599983/TinyPirateMascot_166_166.jpg

Or, if you're lucky:

http://www.ebsqart.com/Art/11049/596208/WHITERATMICEMOUSEHALLOWEENPIRATEHAT4_275_275.jpg

How you will be depicted through 90% of the media (and believe me, there
are still plenty of people who believe the rags on shelves) If they even
bother:

http://parrots4parties.com/images/prop-party/gallows.jpg

And here's how the established parties will see you:

http://img.wonkette.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/obama-pirates.jpg

Or maybe more like the veritable bumpkin:

http://blogs.reuters.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/08/pirates300.jpg

No need to thank me for the encouragement ;)
Just grab a good song, like 'Things can only get better' and sing it
like a pirate stereotype, aaarr, and replace the word better with worse
and you'll win, win, win!

Ummm. Maybe not :)

(Yes, I am pretty much joking)