Somebody is..

Romain / rXg EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Oct 12 19:50:14 CEST 2009

I just recall now that it wasn t a powder as the top dog stuff  but a liquid
(grower booster stuff for plants  but seems to be kind of liquid XTC  ... it
seems ...)
Anyway it s not really a friend just someone that I know ...
well if a day I want to eat the plants from the roots I know what to do
or at least we know how people become food for vegetable I guess ( as this
swedish girl :S)  ...
Drugs sucks if it s not for medical reasons ...

;)

--
Romain