Driver question

Gert van Santen EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Oct 5 17:06:17 CEST 2009

Hey all,

I am having quite a bit of problems with my new (3 months old)
PC/Vista computer.

One of them: I sort of accidentally de-installed the so-called
Adaptec AIC-7870 PCI SCSI controller (emulated).

I did that because there was a yellow exclamation mark, and I had
already done all other things I could think of. I hate those
yellow exclamation marks.

Anyhow, now this item is gone completely, and I have no idea how
to get it back (without the exclamation mark).

I also don't know what this item was doing on my PC. It's gone
now for a day, and not much seems to have changed, so perhaps
it's a useless thing anyhow.

What do you guys think?

Thanks!
--