microtonic discount

Tom Adam EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Nov 30 15:07:32 CET 2009

> Maybe I won't need a Doepfer after all? ;)

You don't need a Doepfler modular, get a real one and go MOTM/Oakley ;-)

I always find these sw discussions kind of wierd. Like I want to spend
more time behind a monitor.... de gustibus et coloribus non disputandum.
On the other hand, since I stopped using soft synths, soft sequencers
and such, I find myself making lot's more music, but I hardly record
anything. I guess that's because saving patches on a modular is, well
not possible. (and hd recorders don't work for me)
I guess the middle way, for me, is the way to go....
I finally got my linux pc up and running, so I hope to record some stuff
soon.
Cheers,

--
ToAd