microtonic discount

K9 Kai Niggemann EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Nov 30 13:32:45 CET 2009

along similar lines: Urs Heckmann (u-he.com) is preparing the release
of a soft-modular called "ACE"

I have been using the beta of his "berlin modular" Bazille for a while
and love the sounds and the save-ability of sounds.

also audioMIDI is offering a "no-brainer" deal, 20 USD for the VCS-
like XILS-3. Still waiting for my serial number...

Maybe I won't need a Doepfer after all? ;)

Kai