Dell 2209WA

Peter Korsten EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Nov 29 18:32:24 CET 2009

The Dong schreef:

> The silver one is cheaper at ebuyer:
>
> http://www.ebuyer.com/product/179089
>
> Silver goods are usually more expensive in my experience, if they are
> for the kitchen. I've no idea why, it's all plastic ;)

Yes, the silver one is often like £30 or so cheaper, but I didn't like
the colour. And Ebuyer doesn't seem to ship outside the UK/Ireland. (For
the sake of convenience, I'm counting the Channel Islands and the Isle
of man as part of the UK.)

An alternative was ordering it from Germany and take it in the plane
home, and you even get a free pixel-test, but the cost of excess baggage
is excessive.

Anyway, I'm happy. :)

- Peter