Invites to Google Wave

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Nov 27 15:51:50 CET 2009

On Fri, Nov 27, 2009 at 8:45 AM, Peter Korsten <peter at severity-one.com> wrote:
> ibi sum schreef:
>
>> By now probably everyone on here has Wave, right?  If not, I just got
>> permission to invite others to it .. frankly I can't find a really
>> interesting use for Wave that isn't already possible using normal
>> tools, but in case someone wants in to the Wave cult, I've got invites
>> ..
>
> I think Tony Scharf's wife could do with one, since he neglected to give
> one to her. ;)

Fortunately, I still had a few left and got that taken care of.. I
honestly didnt think she had any  use for WAVE, but apparently her
Mother is using it and they are starting a business together.  They
are planning to use it for organizing some of that stuff.

if anyone wants to add me to their wave contacts, my username is
noisetheorem at googlewave.com

Tony