Writing on piano

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Nov 23 23:09:14 CET 2009

> I guess this goes back to my thoughts on people using buttons and
> switches to write music now a days.

i sit here in front of a fully weighted yamaha piano keyboard with
midi, plugged into my 19" rack, which is still rigged up just like the
90's.. fat a5k piano samples if i want them, plenty of spectra between
analong and digital synthesis too.

for me right now, piano keys are wonderful and daunting.

the only thing i don't like about this piano keyboard is moving it
around.  but i do love to play it.  feels wonderful.

;
--
Jay Vaughan