Fever Ray, Amsterdam, December 4

Romain / rXg EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Nov 22 12:58:34 CET 2009

Jay ,
Ho my f*** G**,
I didn't know about this band ... Just see this video clip
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4F-CpE73o2M

I m so impress !!!!! what a voice and the music is so cool ....
the video of "when I grow up" really touch me very deep .
Thank you so much Jay , this doesn t make my day , but it  makes my entire
musical year discovery ....

Waou just Waou ....
I don t love it, I Feel MORE !( love is not enough for me )
What a girl !!!
I don't know yet if I can go to the concert ... but it will be definitely
worth it ..

On Sat, Nov 21, 2009 at 12:32 PM, Jay Vaughan <seclorum at mac.com> wrote:

> I absolutely * LOVE * * LOVE * LOVE * Fever Ray.
>
> Their last gig as Fever Ray is December 4.  In Amsterdam.
>
> Will I go?  Stay tuned.  If so .. who else will be there?
>
> j.

Romain