Reason

Andrew Tarpinian EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Nov 19 21:53:38 CET 2009

On Nov 19, 2009, at 1:28 PM, Tony Scharf wrote:

> I have it...use it once in a while - usually when I feel guilty for
> not having used it in a while.
>
> I *hate hate hate hate hate* the sequencer.  The synths are pretty
> good.
>
> I *hate hate hate hate hate* the drum machine.

what is the Ignition Key? did they introduce a usb dongle?

I left reason because the sound was not what I wanted, it always
seemed to sound like, Reason...

It's such a cheap price to upgrade and get record it's hard to resist,
but I feel like another tool like this will just create confusion in
my life.