Liquid mix or UAD?

Andrew Tarpinian EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Nov 18 23:11:51 CET 2009

On Nov 17, 2009, at 9:51 PM, Tony Scharf wrote:

> This has been a question on my mind for a while.  I am really not very
> happy with the quality of most of the plugins built into live or
> cubase, particularly the reverb and delay fx.

I'm pretty ok with those type of effects in logic and I also record a
lot of stuff from my hardware synths with their internal effects.
Lives stuff is the pit's imo - 50% of me wanting new effects is to get
some nice processing into live.

> Ive thought about waves...but is it really that much better?

I dunno specifically about waves, I'm more interested in the classic
processor emulation idea and I know those are things that are not
really available in the standard daw variety.

I'm really happy in that I am totally satisfied with all my sound
making options - I feel like I can make anything I need with what I
got. Now just need to up my mixing and processing chops.