Beautiful Marc: Arduino Squealer synth ..

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Nov 2 18:47:24 CET 2009

> I got the gorf code in my arduino mega for the moment. Still got a few
> HW bugs I need to fix.

Thats great news!!

> Next up is to make it 16 steps long, maybe 2 or 3 midi chanals/
> tracks,
> and incorporate 'aux events' as found on the P3.

Which version of the code are you using?  I've been waiting for Paul
to release the new stuff before I go the hassle of setting up a
Windows development environment, did he do that yet?

> I really like hw sequencers ;-)

Me too!  Gorf + PP == amazing!  Just gotta get a way to change
programs in the PP so we can easily step through different synth
engines .. could be done with another Arduino+USB I suppose ..

;
--
Jay Vaughan