Sinners day

Tom Adam EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Nov 2 01:26:30 CET 2009

I just returned from a nice indoor festival: http://www.sinnersday.com/
I was so pleased to hear the sound quality in the building. Finaly
Belgium has a decent 'concerthall'....

I liked Anna Clark a lot. But she doesn't look to healthy I think.
Although she professionally raped 'sleeper in metropolis', it was a very
impressive set.
Gary Numan and the bollock brothers were fun, but nothing special.
The Human Leaque sucked big time. I really don't see what this band has
to offer. The guy can't sing, the girls neither. Although the girls
where kind of hot...
Front 242 was a blast. These guys know how to make fun on stage. I was
really impressed by the modern feel of theire music although some of the
song they played where made in the early 80's.
Gang of 4 was nice. I didn't know them, but I'm going to buy a record
and check them out. I liked the sound of the guitar.
We didn't see the neon judgement and lydia lunch...

In the car back home we were talking what band we would have asked
instead of The Human Leaque. This was the list we came up with:
1) Joy division (RIP - alas, and no 'new order' is not an option)
2) DM
3) Einstürzende Neubauten
4) Art of Decay (Hehehehe
http://www.thebigear.be/AOD-pages/Recordings-AOD.htm)