I used to be cool

punkdISCO EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri May 29 21:08:08 CEST 2009

II really really like this.  Good stuff.  Im not so keen on the arp bits
that come it as I guess I wanted it to be more minimal/techno style (similar
to how it starts).  The challenge with a track like this would be to keen it
as simple/minimal as possible, while holding interest.

I also wanted to hear a single dog bark just before the arp came in.  Tracks
don't have enough dog barks in them, these days..

Paul

London

www.punkdisco.co.uk

Banned by YouTube video:  <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EvlOpBe0xU>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EvlOpBe0xU
"thats mental! and rather fkin ace too! cheers! dick subhumans"