Acer Aspire One / Asus EEEPC + Ableton

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu May 28 18:41:35 CEST 2009

> I just don't get the problem as being a good enough reason not to use
> the awesome features of Audacity to edit sound files, but hey .. if
> you don't wanna understand the program and how its designed, because
> you're used to something else, fair enough.  I happen to think
> Audacity is awesome for free software ..

Not to jump in on the conversation, but I agree.  Audacity is nice for free
software.  Against commercial applications, you can get great ones for $40
that just work as you expect and sound great.  I have had all sorts of
issues with Audacity when I tried to use it.  Granted, Its probably been a
few versions since I had tried it, but you know how it goes - if you try
something and you didnt like it, your not likely to try it again...

> Tried gnusound?  Maybe rezound is more what you're looking for?

Never tried either, but I certainly will.

Tony