looking for high quality Y-adapter

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon May 25 15:42:27 CEST 2009

Michael Zacherl wrote:
>     I'm in desperate search of a high grade 1/4" (6.3mm) mono jack Y-
> adapter.

I've got a stereo one just like that.
It's broken too ;P

I could only find similar ones to the link you gave, but I do have other
suggestions:

Make up your own by buying good quality cable and top notch connectors.
A version with a small PCB and PCB mount sockets could be made into
little Hammond boxes too.

If the box idea sounds good and you need more than one of these Y
things, a really solid, repairable with built in obsolescence idea is to
hunt down a 1U Behringer or similar Patchbay with switches for different
connections. The Ultrapatch pro I have has 48 front / 48 rear
connections and allows many configurations and it would do the one where
one plugged in the front is Y adapted to the two rears.
So that would give you 24 Y adapters, or even 24 trident adapters (one
in routed to three outs). I think...?

Pick up a Behr. Ultrapatch for next to nothing, sir ;)
Built like a tank!