Talking of distortion..

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat May 23 20:38:11 CEST 2009

I'll type to myself some more, 'cos I'm on a tea break :)

VVR works, power tubes can be made to clip at very low levels, but the
600V MOSFET gets very hot when the ht is turned way down. Bolt it to
chassis. Varies from about 50v to 350v now.

I quickly knocked up some very retro-future panels in photoshop and will
either do black or red, probably black for this one. The attached images
are much reduced in size. The knobs are grey and aluminium and the power
switch is a red illuminated one. I might even skip the complete leather
finish for a fine black with light wood banding or something..