Acer Aspire One / Asus EEEPC + Ableton

M-.-n EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat May 23 12:31:53 CEST 2009

>Just try a bootable USB stick with Ubuntu Studio or DeMuDi
>distributions on it .. this is a perfectly easy way to try it all out
>before you do a full install ..

Pure:Dyne is also a really good distro. It's very small and runs smoothly on
my eeePC. I really like it. It's got more 'off the hook' install (no ardour
and so on but Supercollider and PD) and the install was a breeze.

It's for free to the contrary of what the download page might seem to imply

http://code.goto10.org/projects/puredyne/wiki/GetPureDyne

> I would like to know who in the bar make music composition ( from A
> to Z) with Linux  ?
> Is it really worth to try (musicly speacking)?

I do, but in a strange way since I run a program I did myself and it's
running some embedded linux inside a game console... So basically it doesn't
look like it even tho it is the underneath layer.

M.