Amp Recommendation

Gorman, Declan EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri May 22 10:30:33 CEST 2009

Hey Paul,

  I have my eye on a Samson Servo 200
<http://www.thomann.de/ie/samson_servo_200.htm>  which is priced at 155
euro on Thomann.de.  It's a 19" rack size so I don't know if you
consider that too big.  I'm just about ready to click on buy on a bundle
deal <http://www.thomann.de/ie/tannoy_reveal_6_bundle.htm>  with a pair
of Tannoy Reval 6 monitors, only 339 euro. J

Regards,

Declan.

From: music-bar-bounces at lists.music-bar.org
[mailto:music-bar-bounces at lists.music-bar.org] On Behalf Of punkdISCO
Sent: 21 May 2009 21:02
To: 'Music-bar'
Subject: Amp Recommendation

Hey all (happy bank holiday, Germany..)

Can anyone recommend a cheapish amp for my little Mix Cubes:

http://www.dv247.com/invt/40713/

Currently using a Alesis thing but its just too flippin big; I don't
want a 2U buzzing monster just to power these little chaps; it's as
insane as using a 3litre 4x4 to do an urban school run for 1 child!

Does not have to be great quality and really must be cheap and small..

Any thoughts?

Ta,

Paul

London

www.punkdisco.co.uk

Banned by YouTube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EvlOpBe0xU

"thats mental! and rather fkin ace too! cheers! dick subhumans"