Akai APC40

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun May 17 17:16:49 CEST 2009

I am really tempted by the apc40.  One of my bandmates and I have a
side thing going.  He has his highly interactive DJ rig...while I am
playing keys and uzing the mouse to trigger loops.  The apc looks like
it would be awesome...

However I recently watched the NI maschine video where they demo its
controller integration with live.  It is very tight.. Plus you get
maschine on top of it.

So I am torn.  Ill be very interested to here what others think of it.