Akai APC40

punkdISCO EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun May 17 10:39:36 CEST 2009

Hey Gert

> I have one on order. I've sold a couple of little gadgets and
> effects boxes to pay for it. Looking forward to get it. 19th of
> May it says at the Thomann site. :-)

Cool!  It looks like a truck load of fun and, a must have if you use Live in
any sort of interactive way.  I use Live probably 80% like a regular DAW (in
the Arrangement View) and only 20% in the Session View..

But Im sure any playing with one will result in a instant purchase..  Best I
keep away!!

Paul
London
www.punkdisco.co.uk
Banned by YouTube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EvlOpBe0xU
"thats mental! and rather fkin ace too! cheers! dick subhumans"