listening to, drinking, and misc...

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri May 15 08:55:24 CEST 2009

> On the edge of intellectual collapse, if I ever find out who
> convinced me that I should get a PhD in Chinese History I’m going to
> punch them in the nose.

It sounds fascinating, to be honest.  I'd love to get the music-bar
summary of the whole kaboom.

> Listening to VNV Nation Future Perfekt…

I'm listening to nothing but The Emperor Machine, and my jam session
recordings.  Hard to be motivated to listen to anything else because
we rock.  The Emperor Machine is a good reset.

> Also drinking what I’m calling a Stormfront, my take on the Dark and
> Stromy:

I had a Sidecar for the first time in a long time last night.

http://www.drinkoftheweek.com/special/sidecar.htm

Its a bit of a poofy drink, but I like those mostly.  I guess I used
to get hit on a lot just because of the slow stack of Metropolitans
gathered in front of me.  I've always wondered what it'd take to make
a Trans-Metropolitan.  Maybe just an olive.

;
--
Jay Vaughan