A small live question

M-.-n EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu May 14 09:28:13 CEST 2009

Hi peepz,

I'm kind of pulling my hairs on this one. Although it seems really obvious,
I can get it to work.

In the clip view, I'm chopping a song into sections. I've gone pretty coarse
at the moment so I got about 5/6 of them.

The first thing I want to do is that the basic action of clips is to loop if
I don't trig anything. I've found that I can do thing with the clip action
but it seems it's all related to the clip's beginning so I need to compute
all clip length which is a bother. I've also tried the 'loop' button in the
clip view but if I toggle it, it seems to use other cut markers than the one
of the clip

Is there any simple way to just say 'loop when finished' ?

The next thing is that I would like that whenever I trigger a new scene, it
goes there (obviously), but only when the current playing clips are finished
- not anything based on a quantisation settings.

That's because the way I roll is that whenever I feel like going to the next
section I trigger it but want to have a fair bit of time to get to my effect
gear and add something to the transition and 8 bars at 150 is not enough to
do this properly in live conditions.

Is this last one possible ?
Thanks
M.