Eurovision

Peter Korsten EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed May 13 18:08:15 CEST 2009

Romain / rXg schreef:

> Well , it s just the Russian-Vision ;)
> Eurovision is as usualšvery European ...
> Going to Russia for EUROvision , i think I don t get it ...
> Where is Chinašthen š??šAt least it will be interesting,some šmusic
> fights between communist against old communist ( btw whatšis Russiašnow
> ? )š? hmmmšš,.,,š

Just one thing, can you start sending e-mails in plain text? They always
come in a minute font on my system, and you'll have to explain all those
weird characters.

Anyway, apart from the southern states, Russia has a remarkably
homogeneous population. There are hardly any regional differences in
pronunciation of the language (again, apart from the south), and on
their side of the Chinese border the people are blonde.

But Eurovision is about the European Broadcasting Area, which is
significantly larger than Europe itself:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ebu

- Peter