Web Designer - best free software?

Don't t(h)read on my tentacles, Earthling! EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon May 11 05:01:26 CEST 2009

Le 10 mai 09 à 14:12, punkdISCO a écrit :

> After Micke suggestion of Joomla (thanks Micke!!) I installed/setup
> last
> night on another site of mine.  Its more than I really need but I
> might live
> with it.  After watching a few YouTube tutorials, Im still
> struggling with
> getting my site to not look like a Joomla site (imx31synth.info
> also) but I
> guess I just have a bit more research to do.

Joomla is great and gives a LOT of functions easily reachable even for
people as web design/administration allergic as I am.

I have a great little "manual", but it's all in French…

On the aesthetics, you can easily change the skins in the admin set up
after adding them (import template then change it, from memory, I
don't have it installed for a year so…). There's many free ones out
there (search free joomla templates), a great place is www.joomlashack.com

> Did I mention I frickin hate Web design?!!

I think it's a mark of mental sanity.

Denis H]
Je hais le ouifi
----