Web Designer - best free software?

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun May 10 22:25:09 CEST 2009

On May 10, 2009, at 10:20 PM, Tony Hardie-Bick wrote:
> Amen, brother.

i am really, i mean really, enjoying hacking on my new linux
workstation.  oh man, having so many cores == really hot fun.  plus,
holy smokes, it all just works so well now.  even firewire audio!
okay took me a week of tweaking and some hardware woes (i hate ATI)
but finally the custom kernel, drivers and lib rootfs i've built is
stable and everything passes the tests.

goodbye apple!  hello, perfect linux computer that i love to use always.

;
--
Jay Vaughan