Gert van Santen EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri May 1 16:16:53 CEST 2009

Martin Naef schreef:

> Gert van Santen wrote:
>>> Although, "dad", no, that doesn't really count until you've gone through
>>> the experience of trying to teach her not to press all the buttons on
>>> the HiFi in random order... ;-)
>> I can tell you that she's pressing loads of buttons on my
>> television remote, and certainly not in any random order ;-)
>
> Alright, now try telling her to stop and you qualify. ;-)
>
> Seriously, it seems like you're really enjoying the time with her, as
> your comments elsewhere clearly show. I hope you can hold on to that for
> a while before she takes a plane again.

Thanks.

Well, the story is like this. Her dad was a Dutchman, her mother
is still Dutch, and she wants to get her Dutch passport. We have
been searching into all kinds of laws and rules for a couple of
weeks now, and it seems it is going to work out. She even has a
job offered to her already :-)

--

:-)

G e r t   v a n   S a n t e n