Honesty or ..?

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri May 1 11:08:12 CEST 2009

Jay Vaughan wrote:
  > There is a human being on the other side of that order-system.  They
> gotta eat too.

Yeah. But now I've highlighted that humans precise error of swapping
parcels. Before it might have been just one error. Hehe. Someone did get
a cheapo pannier rack instead of the most expensive carbon rigid mtb
forks in the shop. Just imagining the look on their face is worth £140.
The company had probably already written it off, because most poor
humans would take the money and run with it.
All I've done is given a minute sense of relief to the worker that made
the mistake, but she will probably be teased for a while (or how ever
long the line manager remembers things) and then first or second for the
chop when things get rough ;)

Here comes the response, with extreme prejudice!

I got the thank you. It's kind of half way between a reward and
punishment. They insist I post the things back as collection via their
courier is choppy, but they will allow me to choose anything from their
website up to a value of £15 as well to cover postage and my reward for
being so stupid, I mean, honest. I'm going to try negotiate it up to the
next, better rack up than I ordered for simplicities sake.

Karma is a complicated devil.
For all the good you think you are doing in your karmic inventions, it
might just as well be evil to other portions of the equation. To deny
that is to deny anything effectual exists but ones self.

Lol. Wtf am I typing? I need caffeine and chocolate!
Or a haircut, some chimes and a smock ;)

I don't regret being honest.
But I would not have regretted being dishonest much more.
Sounds like a Lily Allen song...
Aghgh.