Zoom H4n

K9 Kai Niggemann EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Mar 31 15:58:21 CEST 2009

Hi Bar,

I just received my shiny and new Zoom H4n "Handy Recorder". It's built
like a tank, sounds very nice on the first tryouts. Unfortunately I am
very sick this week and can't really put it through the paces, but
will tell you more as soon as I can.

I had an H2 and when it broke (actually the second one, the first one
was stolen in Poland) decided to get the H4n instead.

The manual contains some of the best Engrish I have read in a long
time, by the way...;)

"Use a microphone adapter (optional attachment) to install the H4n
unit and the stand can grip the adapter firmly."

yay!
Kai