Headphone recommendations?

Martin Naef EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Mar 29 12:10:32 CEST 2009

Peter Korsten wrote:
>> I agree - I've got one pair that I use for gigs. Great sound,
>> very loud, lightweight.
>
> But do you guys use HD-25 to connect to your computer? Because that was
> my original question...
>
> Also, from what I remember, the HD-25 are fully closed, which would not
> be the most social thing to have in a living room.

HD25-1 here as well, and yes, the cable is 1.5m long. I assume Cyrille
was referring to the connectors on the headphone end. The cable length
is fine for me as I have the monitor controller sitting right in front
of me, but I also made up an extension cord for when I want a bit more
freedom to move around.

I think one of the main qualities of the HD25 is that they are *not*
sociable - I also use a pair at work when I want to have peace and
quiet. Whether that works in your case, that's up to you.

Martin