Headphone recommendations?

Peter Korsten EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Mar 28 13:33:08 CET 2009

Yeah, like we didn't have threads about this subject in the past. :)

Anyway, I'm on the look-out for a pair of headphones to connect to (the
speakers of) my PC. So it'll be used for listening to music and gaming,
mostly, and whilst a good bass response would be nice, transparency is
not really an issue.

If it won't break the bank, that would be very nice, too.

So... does anybody have an idea what's a decent choice? Obviously, I
could just go and get something cheap, but my experience is that cheap
is usually disappointing.

- Peter