i want this :)

Romain / rXg EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Mar 13 20:00:56 CET 2009

My first question is:
How long will it take  for the batteries before they become empty ?
Second question :
Does it still work ( correctly) when there is no wifi, no internet to update
information about book or about something else in general ?
Third question:
Is it water proof ?

I think normal dealers in shops (for instance:book store ) have to wonder
about their own future cause all kind of information will be in this little
box ( still to big for me ) but who knows how official or correct the
information  will be ?  the fact is :  they( dealers) will become useless (
in probability) ...  Imo.

for my point of view I don t need it , ( not yet ) and I'm still paranoid
about this type of devices, when you start to think about secret services
and privacy  .. ..

but i could be wrong ..

On Wed, Mar 11, 2009 at 12:18 AM, Joost Schuttelaar <
joost at joostschuttelaar.nl> wrote:

> Didn't know they had these kind of projectors yet!
>
> http://video.ted.com/talks/podcast/PattieMaes_2009_480.mp4
>
> --
>
> Joost Schuttelaar
> The Hague, NL