podcasts

Chris Strellis EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Mar 11 09:38:57 CET 2009

Tony,

> I am looking for some new podcasts to add to my zune.  Anyone have
> some good suggestions?

If you like ambient music then there's Ultima Thule:
http://www.ultimathule.info/listen.html

I regularly listen to Sonic Talk:

Music Technology  discussions - from the inside. With regular
contributions from musicians, producers, software developers,
journalists and other industry people. Sonicstate.com editor Nick Batt,
Dave Spiers, Mark Tinley, Dave Robinson, Richard Evans and others for
the latest news and trends in technology that affects the creation and
distribution of music - and a few tasty stories from the studio too.
Every Thursday

http://feeds2.feedburner.com/SonicTalk
One podcast featured our very own PunkdISCO.

If you like EM then there's Syndae.
http://www.syndae.de/

One podcast featured our very own Voynich :P

Cheers

Chris