Leah - Berlin xxx

punkdISCO EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Mar 9 21:30:27 CET 2009

Hey Kai

> what's up with punkdISCO these days?

Yeah, we are still writing and working on stuff. Here is whats just around
the corner:

1) Space Hopper Girl: I sent the list a version of this and it is now pretty
much finished
2) Oral Hygiene: I have done a darker remix of this which is finished
3) A 7 minute track that I have played to 3 people (Gert being one) and
unfortunately, all 3 said the same thing in isolation of each other "people
will only listen to this once". This has left us with a bit of a dilemma

Plus, Leah is constantly writing and has a few up her sleeve that we have
not started doing music for.

Lots of music, too little time :(

Hey ho..

Paul
London
www.punkdisco.co.uk
Banned by YouTube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EvlOpBe0xU
"thats mental! and rather fkin ace too! cheers! dick subhumans"