Shite Night - part 2

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Mar 9 13:01:14 CET 2009

Peter Korsten wrote:
> Putting herbs in olive oil is complaining about the olive oil. :)

Rubbing olive oil into your...cough..is a sign of too little..cough..

I hate autotune or roboticisers as a global effect on vocals for a
plethora of reasons. Main one being the dehumanising aspects. I don't
mind it here and there or used imaginatively, but not to completely
restyle a vocalist.

It would be quite fun to use it on Pav', just to put him horribly out of
tune tho. Leave those inflections alone!!

;)