well, I am going to Germany

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Mar 8 15:43:19 CET 2009

> I dont know when exactly its going to be, except that I need to get my
> passport first.  Anything/anyone I should plan to see while I am
> there?
> Tony

In that part of Europe, your best adventures may start and end with a
train ride.

The trains are so good in Germany and co., that you can get anywhere
you want in comfort, overnight, and have a real European feeling
vacation, which in my opinion is sorta like you just arrived in a town
you only know from a map, fresh from the train station, slept great on
the train (better than a hotel!), had breakfast already and will go
and get lost until lunch.  In, say, Prague.

Spend 3 or 4 days, get back on the train, go somewhere else.  In other
words, check out the European sleeper train schedules:

http://www.eurorailways.com/products/night_trains/index.htm

;
--
Jay Vaughan