Time and Work

Gert van Santen EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Mar 7 13:36:40 CET 2009

Guys,

I've been sort of absent from the bar in recent weeks. I do read
most of the mail, but I have had very little time to respond
and/or listen to the music that has been offered here. (I will
still try to do that later.)

I have been very busy with recording voice-overs lately. (French
scripts on management - it's a course). In the weeks to come I
will have to do Spanish (South-American) scripts.

It's rather nice work, especially considering the fact that
there's lots of people from France (and now from Peru, Nicaragua,
Chile, etc) visiting and recording in my little studio.

Interestingly, most of the work consists of chopping and coding
the audio files afterwards. I have a nifty little iPhone
application for time management (iTimeSheet), and the graphics it
produces, tell me chopping takes about 50% of the time. As a
matter of fact, I'm chopping audio now :-)

Anyhow, just so you know why I seem to be sort of less present
these days.

Cheerio, dudes! Enjoy the weekend!
--

:-)