Shite Night - part 2

Gert van Santen EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Mar 7 13:20:01 CET 2009

Peter Korsten schreef:
> Gert van Santen schreef:
>
>> Agreed, but I don't mind the Autotuned vocals. Complaining about
>> Autotune sounds like whining about another vibrato in operatic
>> vocals. ;-)
>
> Now that you mention it, I always thought that Pavarotti was highly
> overrated. ;)

Hehe. I do like some of his stuff, though, but I guess that was
more a result of the fact that I had such a great time when I
heard that specific album for the first time.

And before someone asks - me, and some others, were invited by a
Sicilian friend of ours, who cooked one of the most awesome meals
I have ever eaten. A simple dish, but with great taste: lamb with
potatoes, fresh herbs, vegetables and loads of red wine from a
small vinyard in Sicily... I think it was 1986 or something. Was
Pavarotti already born then...? ;-)

--

:-)

G e r t   v a n   S a n t e n