this is simply great: 3 guys, 6 keyboards ..

Peter Korsten EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Mar 7 13:17:34 CET 2009

Martin Naef schreef:

> We're working on it... But you know, the competition for family housing
> is fierce unless you're on a big fat salary.

May I conclude from this that you won't be on a big fat salary? Why, is
ABB a Maltese firm? ;)

One thing that would concern me - no, that actually *did* concern me at
the time - would be the impact on my family. Jean-Luc would have been
more or less the same age as Pascal is now at the time of the Malta Meet.

Although Gert thought we have a largish house...

- Peter