Gotta Share

Gorman, Declan EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Mar 5 16:02:49 CET 2009

Hey m@,

I'll be honest and say that I had to google him to see who he is.
Now that I have I can see why you would be flattered.  Congrats!

Regards,

Declan.

-----Original Message-----
From: music-bar-bounces at lists.music-bar.org
[mailto:music-bar-bounces at lists.music-bar.org] On Behalf Of Matt Picone
Sent: 05 March 2009 14:47
To: Music-bar
Subject: Re: Gotta Share

Dang,

Well, I won't forward then, I'll paraphrase:

I just got an out of the blue email from Dweezil Zappa, who found me
through the Axe-FX forum, and really "loves my work!"
I've posted a lot of programs for that unit, each with a sample of me
playing through it. He wants to know if I'll "help him out" from time to

time.

I was really flattered. I have so few people to share this with.

PS: A sample... Live guitar through the Axe-FX, one take:
http://www.mysticworks.com/tunes/bpf+dubby.mp3

-m@