A new chapter...

Martin Naef EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Mar 5 12:43:03 CET 2009

Tony,

Tony Hardie-Bick wrote:
> Sounds like you handed everything over cleanly in Scotland, and are ready for
> the next chapter. Whatever that is, all the best :)

Thanks! I'm sure the next chapter is going to be exciting as well. At
least on paper, the job ticks pretty much all the boxes, in particular
the bit about staying in research. As far as handing everything over
cleanly, well, that's not exactly the case. I am leaving back unfinished
projects, some of them dear to me. I'm not burning bridges as I leave,
but the timing is never quite "right", but that's life: You have to take
the chances as they arrive.

Martin

--
http://www.navisto.ch