Yamaha ASIB1 for sale on Ebay

ibi sum EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Mar 4 15:00:20 CET 2009

So when do we hear some new stuff from you Peter?

J.

On Mar 3, 2009 8:43 PM, "Peter Korsten" <peter at severity-one.com> wrote:

komatos schreef:

> If you think you might use it, get it. $20-60 isn't that bad (sorry don't
have pounds key on my ...
Well, eventually it went for £132, not including the £20 shipping, and
that was way over what I was prepared to pay for it.

However, I went googling a bit, and lo and behold, I managed to come up
with an German who's selling an ASIB1, 250 MB ZIP drive and two 250 MB
ZIP discs for €145 plus €9 shipping (to the Netherlands).

The PayPal payment has just been made, so if everything goes right,
within a couple of weeks (when I'll be in the Netherlands again) I
should have my grubby little hands on my first gear purchase in a very
long time. :)

Thanks, everybody, for all advice and opinions; they're greatly appreciated.

list music-bar at lists.musi...