Romain RPM2009 song(s)

Andrew Robinson EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Mar 3 17:14:30 CET 2009

2009/3/2 Romain / rXg <xtechcode at gmail.com>:
> It will be a bit shame to put the 'trip-g on' the cd cause the mix is just
> horrible ...
> Anyhow  if you need some songs to fill the empty space of Music bar Cd ...
> it s ok just do it .
>
> btw : I uploaded the last version of "Eyes Flowers" ( like 14hours ago)  in
> .wav on RPM 2009 Ftp ...

That's good, I'm pretty sure I had the right version of Eyes Flowers
on the CD then.

I like Trip-g a lot, I think I like it even more than Eyes Flowers
(maybe because I'm not a fan of scratching?), it's only slightly less
polished, but it has a raw charm. I'm reminded of early Sisters of
Mercy records, which are great songs, but rather cheaply recorded,
compared to those it's a production masterpiece :-)

We did need every last track to hit the 35 minute minimum, until I
found Trip-g, I thought I might have to make an even more extended
version of my track Bast, which is already way too long at 12 minutes!

I'll post detailed comments on 'Eyes Flowers' when I get more time.

- Andy_R