Romain RPM2009 song(s)

Romain Gros EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Mar 3 14:51:23 CET 2009

Declan , thx mate !
Your song sounds very good too ! :)
Very dreamy-energetic , many people where i live ( enschede NL) will
love to dance on  this song in a party around 2h30 in the morning ...

The bass is really bewitching :) ( in the good way )
In general I like very much the bombastic structure of it ...
I really like also the weird sounds you put in the background at the
end ...

Anyhow :
Well done Declan , I can hear a lot of progress in the mixing and
mastering (it seems that our participation in music bar bring us
skills and evolution ;) !

It shame that music bar doesn t have a radio :(
don t you think ?

Romain