Dein Daybreak -- new track

Gert van Santen EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Mar 3 00:54:15 CET 2009

K9 Kai Niggemann schreef:
> Hi bar,
>
> once more I'd like to offer you a fresh new track for listening and
> would love to hear your thoughts.
>
> I was totally overwhelmed by the great response I got last time (and
> never got back to Peter and Michael in the end, who gave some
> incrdibly detailed feedback!)
>
> so if you have a moment and would like to help us with your fresh (and
> hopefully clean) ears, here is "Floating":
>
> http://deindaybreak.com

Hi Kai,

Thanks for sharing!

This track is definitely less catchy than the other one, and I
feel there are some moments where the vocals and the bass line
are sort of struggling a bit with each other. Nevertheless, it
totally fits in with the other song, and I love that eighties style.

great job!

--

:-)

G e r t   v a n   S a n t e n