Billie Jean like you've never heard it before!

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Jun 30 11:26:12 CEST 2009

Chris Strellis wrote:
> The King of Pop is either dead or living with Elvis

I think Elvis is in a different, segregated graveyard ;)
Even with Elvis, one can be cynical about this or that..

That's enough about MJ for me, The Sun newspaper has already shown its
true colours again by spinning lies, then tried to bury it and destroy
any discussion about it by the ordinary citizen on its own website:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/discussions/posts/list/27/Is_the_Sun_right_to_print_lies_about_Michael_Jackson~63~-196553.page

Whilst declaring it is "The home of free speech". Haha.
Not that any other shelf-rag newspaper is any better; I don't even trust
the Times to be capable of being a good source of information ;)

..Whilst MJ's own father waits a matter of a few days before happily
plugging a record label on national television in between talking about
his seventh son, or whatever.

No wonder I'm a cynic. Show people a way to get some more money before
they croak and they are blinded by it all ;)